Ozyegin University School of Aviation is seeking a full-time faculty member/lecturer for its BSc. in Air Transportation Management program.
Selected applicants should be in place by 2015- 2016 academic year.
Air Transportation Management Faculty Position Responsibilities:
• Teach Air Transportation Management undergraduate courses in the curriculum.
• Advise undergraduate students on academic matters and career planning.
• Supervise students conducting scholarly activities.
Required Qualifications for the Lecturer:
• Master’s degree in aviation or in a more generic field combined with aviation education.
• Ability to teach and develop a broad array of aviation courses at the undergraduate level.
• Ability to apply current instructional technology in classroom.
Preferred Qualifications for the Faculty:
• PhD degree.
• Professional experience in aviation management, experience in airline or airport operations.
Employment Type : Full-time (12 months)
Position Term : 3 Years (Renewable upon academic performance)
Please direct questions and submit applications by e-mail to Asst. Prof. Dr. Hatice Küçükönal, Director, School of Aviation, (email@example.com