Center for Energy, Environment and Economy (CEEE) at Özyeğin University was established in 2009 to focus on Energy, Environment and Economy and to work on both fundamentals and real-world problems related to sustainable engineering and business applications.. See www.ozyegin.edu.tr/energy
for more information about CEEE.
Currently, CEEE is looking for candidates to fill a Senior Researcher position to become a part of the team working on economic impact analysis of energy efficient buildings
Primary duties include;
• Managing the collection of quantitative and qualitative data and analyses,
• Summarizing and explaining research findings and their implications,
• Preparation of publications as research papers and evaluation reports,
• Contributing to new ideas and proposals.
Desired qualifications include:
• A Ph.D. degree in either Economics or Engineering, with some work experience, or a Master’s degree with at least five years of experience,
• Evidence of strong communication and organizational skills,
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure of deadlines,
• Demonstrated capability in managing project tasks,
• Ability to work constructively on their own and with others,
• Skills to represent both OzU and CEEE in a professional manner with outside individuals and organizations,
• Perfect command of written and spoken English.
The position will be based at CEEE Office at Özyeğin University in Cekmekoy, Istanbul.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
by February 9, 2015.