Özyeğin University, Çekmeköy Campus Nişantepe District, Orman Street, 34794 Çekmeköy - İSTANBUL
Phone : +90 (216) 564 90 00
Fax : +90 (216) 564 99 99
- Consumer culture
- Online communities
- Digital marketing
- Social media.
Boğaziçi University, Marketing
Boğaziçi University, MBA
University of Pennsylvania, Economics
- Toker, A., Seraj, M., Kuscu, A., Yavuz, R., Koch, S., and Bisson, C. (2016). Social Media Adoption: A Process Based Approach. Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce (SSCI), 26(4), 344-363.
- Atakan, S.S. ve Seraj, M. (2016). Ev-içi Yiyecek Hazırlanması Davranışının Arkasındaki Tüketici Motivasyonlarının İncelenmesi. Pazarlama ve Pazarlama Araştırmaları Dergisi, Sayı 2.
- Seraj, M. (2012). We create, we connect, we respect, therefore we are: intellectual, social, and cultural value in online communities. Journal of Interactive Marketing (SSCI), 26(4), 209-222. (Emerald Citations of Excellence 2015)
- Merdin, E. and Seraj, M. (2013). Are You Involved? Are You Focused?: The Regulatory Fit and Involvement Effects on Advertisement Effectiveness. In Advances in Advertising Research (Vol. IV): The Changing Roles of Advertising, 4, 329.
- Seraj, M. and Toker, A. (2012). Social Network Citizenship. In Handbook of Research on Business Social Networking: Organizational, Managerial, and Technological Dimensions, IGI Global, 339-357.
Work in Progress
- Brand Warriors, with R.V. Kozinets and A. Toker, in preparation for Journal of Marketing.
- Negotiation of Prosumption in the Context of Food, with S.S. Atakan, in preparation for Journal of Consumer Marketing.
Marketing (MKTG201), Personal Selling and Sales Management (MKTG416, MKTG825)