Özyeğin University, Çekmeköy Campus Nişantepe District, Orman Street, 34794 Çekmeköy - İSTANBUL
Phone : +90 (216) 564 90 00
Fax : +90 (216) 564 99 99
INAR RESEARCH TOPICS
space syntax analysis
social production of the built environment,
residential interiors and gender issues,
architecture in late Ottoman Empire and Republican Turkey, modernism and modernization in architecture,
interior architectural education.
Turkey Code Network, Computational Design (Sevil Yazıcı founding member)
Turkish Network of Urban Morphology (Ayşe Özbil Torun, member)
International Association for Landscape Ecology (Beyza Şat Güngör, member)
Landscape Ecology & Ecosystem Science Lab) (Beyza Şat Güngör, associate member)
International Association People - Environment Studies (Beyza Şat Güngör, member)
Ayşe Özbil Torun
- 2015-2018 PI: the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Measuring the relationship between spatial configuration and user behavior: User-Oriented Approaches to Urban Square Design Process at the Peripheral Municipalities of Istanbul.
- 2015-2017 Researcher: the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Post-Occupancy Evaluation of Outdoor Spaces in Campus Buildings with Spatio-Temporal Mapping Method.
- 2014-2016 PI: the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Preventing Obesity through Walkable Environments: Walking to Elementary Schools.
- 2011-2012 Researcher: İstanbul Municipality Directorate of Strategic Planning, Investigating the Spatial Sustainability of Urban Focal Points: Urban Design Analysis of Sultanahmet Square with regard to Movement and Perception.
Beyza Şat Güngör
- 2010-2014- Field Researcher (Project member for field survey). Funded by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Institute of Statistical Mathematics Dept. of Mathematical Analysis & Statistical Inference, Tokyo/Japan. Project title: “Economic evaluation of high-dimensional functionalities of forest resources for global ecosystem conservation policy analysis through cases in Turkey, Korea and Japan”.
- 2012-2013- Project coordinator (Trakya University Scientific Research Center) Project Title “Degredation of rare and endemic plant species at the alpine region in Kazdağı National Park” Original Research Project.
- 2006-2009 - Project coordinator (Istanbul University Scientific Research Center) Project Title: “Landscape Analysis for the Ecological Planning at the Example of Kazdağı National Park” Thesis Project
- 2001-2002 - Project coordinator (Istanbul University Scientific Research Center) Project Title: “Importance of Arboretums from the Aspect of Environmental Education and Nature Conservation and Atatürk Arboretum” Thesis Project.