Özyeğin University, Çekmeköy Campus Nişantepe District, Orman Street, 34794 Çekmeköy - İSTANBUL
Phone : +90 (216) 564 90 00
Fax : +90 (216) 564 99 99
- The shuttle area serves as the main entrance of our campus.
- OzU members with disabilities may access the campus from the VIP drop-off area located before the Pavilion building.
- Our security services endeavor to maintain the safety and well-being of all members of Özyeğin University 24/7 to give the OzU community more freedom of movement on-campus.
- Please use your ID badges at the turnstiles and present your ID badge when receiving certain on-campus services for your own safety and convenience.
- Some of our students work part time at our Information Desks. Please sign in your expected guests and visitors at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your guests/visitors be accompanied to you by our students.
- Security staff are also responsible for ensuring compliance with university parking and traffic rules.
- A parking permit is required in order to be eligible for using on-campus parking facilities. The parking permit must be properly displayed and must be visible to our security staff. All members of OzU as well as guests and visitors are required to show a valid ID card when entering or exiting from an on-campus parking facility.
- Cars must be parked facing out in designated areas in the parking facilities. Failure to do so will be considered a violation, and may result in sanctions.